Vaginal treatment applicator with No Leakage Veil System: for the application of intimate gels or creams, and the insertion of soft-capsules.
The intravaginal veil V-Veil UPdry is a medical device.
V-Veil UPdry allows you to apply and diffuse with no leakages your intravaginal treatments during your menstrual cycle.
PACKAGING: Box of 6 single-use devices.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (extract):
Place your fingers at the end of the applicator, or on the grip area. Firmly hold the applicator while making sure NOT to crush it.
Apply the cream or the gel, or insert the soft-capsules in the cavity that is formed by the veil.
Soft-capsule: Depending on the size of the soft-capsules, it is possible that a large part of the soft-capsules remains outside the applicator, but this should not pose a problem for you, however, you must pay attention not to spill it.
Cream or gel: Depending on the amount of cream or gel that you must insert into the vaginal cavity, it is possible that the initial cavity is not large enough, but it is not a problem if the cream or the gel is also applied on the upper part of the veil.
Important: Relax your muscles and find a position that is most comfortable for you.
Gently insert the V-Veil UPdry and its applicator. Keep pushing gently the V-Veil UPdry and its applicator until the grip area. The removal strings should hang freely outside of the vagina. See the anatomy picture illustrating the correct positioning of the applicator. If the V-Veil UPdry is correctly inserted, you should not feel it.
Caution: To remove the applicator, gently pull the applicator by the strings, while taking care not to pull the strings out from the applicator.
Dispose of the used applicator with your normal household waste.
The V-Veil UPdry can be easily removed by gently pulling the strings.
Recommendations and tips:
This medical device applicator cannot and should not remain in the vagina for more than 30 minutes.
Dispose of the V-Veil UPdry with your regular household waste.
Never flush the V-Veil UPdry down the toilet.
Use these products as instructed in the information leaflet and as per the provided indications and restrictions.
V-Veil UPdry applies and diffuses without any leakages your vaginal treatments, such as creams, gels or soft-capsules, thanks to its No Leakage Veil System.
The use of the diffusing V-Veil UPdry veil is very easy, as it folds onto itself without irritating or traumatising the vaginal wall and pushes the ovule, which is a little greasy, favouring thus the insertion.
- At the end of menstruation or when the flow is of low intensity (less than 6g).
- The applicator system of this Medical Device cannot and should not stay more than 60 minutes in the vagina.
- When you feel the first leakage, this means that the drugs are delivered everywhere and if you wish, you can remove it and introduce a new one to feel comfortable.
- The veil: Non-woven: Polyethylene/polyester-bico
- The applicator: Polyethylene (low density PE-LD)
- The withdrawal strings: Cotton
- The veil with the applicator are free from dyes, perfumes, pesticides.
- Cytotoxicity, Sensibility, Vaginal irritation (on 5 days continuously).
- The absorption capacity of the veil (1.4 g /1.6 g)
- The resistance of the veil’s removal strings (50 N /64 N)
- The companies that have performed these tests are SGS Courtray, Toxikon, and Namsa.
The applicator system of this Medical Device cannot and should not stay more than 60 minutes in the vagina.
These products are strictly prohibited to the women who:
- are contaminated by Staphylococcus
- have fever or flu-like symptoms, even if these are mild.
- have already suffered from the toxic shock symptom.
- have an allergy to plastics and derivatives.
- have an allergy to cotton.
- are under 15 years, without their parents and medical staff’s consent.
- have not read the instructions included in the packaging.
The Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a rare but potentially highly dangerous infection. It can occur to children, men and women (having their periods or not). It is caused by a toxin produced by a bacteria (Staphylococcus) commonly found in human body.
Half of the cases of TSS known to date occurred among women and teenagers having their monthly periods.
TSS was associated with the use of tampons but it can also occur during the periods when one uses other means of protection (sanitary pads, panty-liners, ...).
TSS is an infection which can be fatal, this is why it must be identified very early and quickly cured. TSS symptoms can appear suddenly during the periods or a little time afterwards. They might not all appear simultaneously: sudden fever, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, dizziness, fainting, muscle pain, rash that resembles a sunburn (the skin can peel a few days later). If you show these symptoms, you must withdraw V-Veil UPdry, consult your doctor or the nearest available doctor, indicating that you have your monthly periods. TSS can happen with or without the use of V-Veil UPdry. If you already had a TSS, ask your doctor or your gynecologist, chemist, if you can use V-Veil UPdry.
If you use V-Veil UPdry in an adequate way and respect these recommendations, you decrease the risk to develop a Toxic Shock Syndrome.
We propose to you different boxes as:
- 6 applicators
- 12 applicators