The new feminine sanitary protection product "V-Veil UP red II"
The alternative to the sanitary napkin or the tampon for periods with low intensity flows, or when the use of a mini tampon may be difficult.
The "V-Veil UP red II" V-Veil® Hygienic is an intravaginal veil that is considered a 0 to 6g one drop tampon. The V-Veil® Hygienic collects and holds various bodily fluids of less than 6 g, and can be used at the end of the periods, during lower intensity flow periods, and when the use of a tampon may be difficult.
Box of 6 single-use items.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (extract):
Place your fingers at the end of the applicator, or on the grip area. Firmly hold the applicator while making sure not to crush it. Important: Relax your muscles and find a position that is most comfortable for you. Gently insert the V-Veil Hygienic and its applicator. Keep pushing gently the V-Veil Hygienic and its applicator until the grip area. The strings should hang freely outside of the vagina. See the anatomy picture illustrating the correct positioning of the applicator. If the V-Veil Hygienic is correctly inserted, you should not feel it. Caution: To remove the applicator, gently pull the applicator while taking care not to pull the strings out of the applicator. Dispose of the used applicator with your normal household waste. The V-Veil Hygienic can be easily removed by gently pulling the strings.
Recommendations and tips:
- Use one single V-Veil Hygienic at a time
- For the application at the end of the menses, change the intravaginal V-Veil Hygienic veil regularly (4 to 6 hours maximum)
- Limited to one application per day in all cases
- Do not reuse the V-Veil Hygienic even if it is not impregnated
- If you need more information, please consult your physician, your gynaecologist or your pharmacist
Our products have been tested for irritation and tolerance and have the ISO 17025 Biocompatibility Certificate awarded by a laboratory
Our vaginal veil system has also underwent analyses to verify its absorption capacity and the strings' resistance. (Analyses conducted by Courtray Consulting Labservice).
This new generation of feminine products provides an answer to the issue of the uncomfortable tampon and the panty liner, all the while taking away the unpleasant sensations of moisture. V-Veil Hygienic is invisible and eliminates the uncomfortable leakages sensations.
- At the end of period or when the flow is of low intensity (less than 6g).
- Apply your intravaginal treatments with no leakage.
- For the application at the end of the menses, change the intravaginal V-Veil Hygienic veil regularly (4 to 6 hours maximum).
- The veil: Non-woven: Polyethylene/polyester-bico
- The applicator: Polyethylene (low density PE-LD)
- The withdrawal strings: Cotton
- The veil with the applicator are free from dyes, perfumes, pesticides.
- Cytotoxicity, Sensibility, Vaginal irritation (on 5 days continuously).
- The absorption capacity of the veil (1.4 g /1.6 g)
- The resistance of the veil’s removal strings (50 N /64 N)
- The companies that have performed these tests are SGS Courtray, Toxikon, and Namsa.
These products are strictly prohibited to the women who:
- are contaminated by Staphylococcus
- have fever or flu-like symptoms, even if these are mild.
- have already suffered from the toxic shock symptom.
- have an allergy to plastics and derivatives.
- have an allergy to cotton.
- are under 15 years, without their parents and medical staff’s consent.
- have not read the instructions included in the packaging.
The Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a rare but potentially highly dangerous infection. It can occur to children, men and women (having their periods or not). It is caused by a toxin produced by a bacteria (Staphylococcus) commonly found in human body.
Half of the cases of TSS known to date occurred among women and teenagers having their monthly periods.
TSS was associated with the use of tampons but it can also occur during the periods when one uses other means of protection (sanitary pads, panty-liners, ...).
TSS is an infection which can be fatal, this is why it must be identified very early and quickly cured. TSS symptoms can appear suddenly during the periods or a little time afterwards. They might not all appear simultaneously: sudden fever, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, dizziness, fainting, muscle pain, rash that resembles a sunburn (the skin can peel a few days later). If you show these symptoms, you must withdraw V-Veil Hygienic, consult your doctor or the nearest available doctor, indicating that you have your monthly periods. TSS can happen with or without the use of V-Veil Hygienic. If you already had a TSS, ask your doctor or your gynecologist, chemist, if you can use V-Veil Hygienic.
If you use V-Veil Hygienic in an adequate way and respect these recommendations, you decrease the risk to develop a Toxic Shock Syndrome.
We propose to you different boxes as:
- 1 applicator + 6 veils
- 6 applicators + 6 veils
- 1 applicator + 12 veils
- 12 applicators + 12 veils
- 1 applicator + 24 veils
- 24 applicators + 24 veils